Saturday, February 1, 2014

NEW JERSEY! THE SUPER STATE!

I was hoping it would snow for Super Sunday! 
A blizzard or an ice storm would have been nice.

 It would have served the NFL right for holding it's biggest game in New Jersey- in February!


 I grew up in Jersey. (not pronounced Joy-Zee)
 I have family in the state,
 but I don't even go to New Jersey in February. 

Now it appears as though the weather for Super Bowl 48 will be decent and the league won't get the message that it needs to hold its super game in super weather locations or, 
at least, in domed stadiums.   


That's your weather report. Time now for sports.

I am picking the Broncos to win Super Bowl 48. 
Denver's offense looked super in the conference championship game. Seattle's did not. 
Peyton Manning will find ways to attack the Seahawks' secondary, but if Seattle get's its running game going, 
the Hawks' could wreak havoc.

 I look for Russell Wilson to run more than he has in recent games and that could be a major plus for Seattle, 
but I still like Denver to get the job done.
**

No comments:

Post a Comment