Thursday, November 6, 2014

KOBE'S COLORFUL COMMENTS ON TRADE RUMORS

 This week, Kobe Bryant responded to rumors that he might want to be traded to a contender.

"That's not what I do. 
I'm extremely loyal to the Lakers. 
I bleed purple and gold."

Those comments were very similar to what he told me on 
KLAC-AM, back in 2004, 
when he was planning to opt out of his contract,
 but hoping to ink a long term deal with the Lakers.



"I Love being a Laker!

I saw myself as a Laker since I was five years old.

I like to think of the business side of things, too.

By me opting out, it gives me a chance to re-sign for more years and be a Laker for a longer period of time. 

I am very optimistic that that is what is going to happen.
I will listen to other teams just to see what is out there, 
but I LOVE being a laker!

I love putting on the golden armor. 
That’s what I call it “the golden armor.”
Kobe Bryant on KLAC-AM- 2004 
**


No comments:

Post a Comment